· AGD managers determined to get out of the boundaries of being just a national organizer that introduces ordinary services; thus they decided to take the initiative of formulating the Arab Union of International Exhibitions and Conferences. Back in 1995 AGD hosted the First Conference for the union and continued supporting the union till it has become one of the associated members of the UFI.
· AGD`s biggest moves was joining the UFI-The global Association of the exhibition Industry- which represented a cornerstone in the company's international relationships.
· Later AGD started cooperating with major international exhibition organizers in Europe like: Montgomery in the United Kingdom, Jarbbeur in Holland and Koln Messe in Germany.
· On the other hand AGD leaders insisted to keep updated with the global society of fairs and conferences industry through participating in the industry meetings that gathered many professionals, and experts from all over the world to be the first Arab organization that take part in the Meetings industry reunions, such as participating in IAEM meeting and ICCA International conference.
The evolution of the Arab exhibition industry
· Firstly launched in 1994, InterBuild exhibition and conference achieved great success which has grown across years.
· Ever since there was a lot of initiatives that accompanied the event, like INTERBUILD TODAY Magazine, InterBuild Business Club, InterBuild Encyclopaedia and last but not least e-InterBuild Portal.
· Afterwards; InterBuild Egypt joined the global network of InterBuild events, which are held at UK, Australia & South Africa.
· The success reached its prime when InterBuild was awarded by the Arab Union of International Exhibitions & Conferences as the Ideal Arab Exhibition and was approved by the UFI (the Global association of exhibition industry)
· Since 2004, INTERBULD has started expanding in different countries including Sudan , Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and waiting to be expanding in more countries in Middle East & Africa.
One of the main factors of AGD`s success is creating periodic specialized Fairs that gather thousands of specialists in the Egyptian capital annually, including Wood World international exhibition which started 1999, Chance Real Estate Exhibition, the two parallel events Food Tech since 2000 and Food Fair exhibition since 2004; in addition to Egypt Stone Event (The international exhibition for Granite, marble and stone) since 1999 and ASHRAE exhibition and conference which are held simultaneously to InterBuild in June.Moreover AGD organized several exhibitions in order to serve various sectors and encourage their development such as "Kiddy Care" The International Exhibition and Festival for Childhood, "Green Globe" The International Exhibition for the Environment Protection Techniques, "Wazayef Masr" Employment Fair and EduTech international exhibition.
AGD staff takes great pride in their ability to cooperate with several International foundations as co-organizers and consultants in the process of managing and planning conferences and meetings as mentioned below:
The International Conference of AUICE 1995
The Arab Union of exhibitions and conferences
IUPAC 15th International Conference 1998
IUPAC (International union of applied and pure chemistry)
|The International Roundtable on transportation Energy Efficiency and Sustainable development 1999 |
United Nations and the World Bank
|"Medicina" Medical Conference and Exhibition |
Egyptian Medical Syndicate
|1st National Conference for Transportation 2001 |
Egyptian Ministry of Transportation
|UFI assembly Meeting 2003 |
UFI (The Global association of exhibition industry)
|"Working together for a better Future" Conference, London 2005 |
Right Start Foundation
|"Humanitarian Conference" 2006 |
Islamic Relief Worldwide
Trade Shows OverseasOur
services are flexible enough to realize our exhibitors` marketing aims whether these aims can be realized in our national exhibitions or abroad. Consequently AGD built a wide network of international relationships in order to lead Egyptian companies into tradeshows abroad, helping them to access into new markets and widen their sales. Organizing trade fairs and pavilions abroad was a courageous move done by AGD that returned a good benefit to the Egyptian Industry. These are some of our most significant tradeshows overseas:
· Chance London
· InterBuild Jordan
· InterBuild Sudan
· InterBuild Yaman
· Expostone Russia
· Jemex Jordan
· InfraStructure Libya
· Oil & Gas Libya